Would you like to work as part of the Horslyx team?
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing & Product Coordinator, a role that you could make your own.
As the market leading brand of Equine Balancer Feed Blocks, the Horslyx range is manufactured by Caltech, which is part of the Carr’s Group plc, and is sold globally.
The job will entail working with our team on all aspects of marketing the Horslyx, Smallholder and SmartLick brands.
- A marketeer/product manager?
- A proactive, creative thinker?
- A bright, enthusiastic ‘people person’ with strong interpersonal skills?
- A confident communicator with a desire to succeed?
- A self-starter who can work efficiently and effectively?
- Have an equine interest?
- Have an eye for detail?
- Have experience of following technical and compliance procedures?
- Have an interest in research and new product development?
- Want to join a dynamic forward-thinking team?
- Create interesting and original articles and content?
- Work as a team and contribute to the growth of sales?
- Increase customer/end user awareness?
- Manage and coordinate an advertising calendar?
- Manage the marketing budget with full accountability?
Could you be the person we’re looking for?
An attractive salary, and other benefits are on offer dependent on experience and qualifications.
Whilst this is a full time, home office based position, it is a prerequisite of the role to work across the UK as and when required which could include weekends.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th June 2023