As the market leading brand of Equine Balancer Feed Blocks, the Horslyx range is manufactured by Caltech, which is part of the Carr’s Group plc, and is sold globally.
Our team is growing and we have a new opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to cover the area of UK North. This encompasses the region of Scotland, Cumbria and Northumberland, but may involve travel to other areas whilst supporting colleagues. This role will cover the portfolio of products which falls into the Horslyx stable, developing and growing the sales of this range through the distribution network.
- A proactive forward thinker?
- A bright, enthusiastic ‘people person’ with strong interpersonal skills.
- A confident communicator with a desire to succeed.
- A self-starter who is motivated and driven by achieving and exceeding targets.
- Flexible to work weekends/evenings and stay away from home as necessary.
- Want to join a dynamic forward-thinking team?
- Have equestrian and /or smallholder experience.
- Have knowledge of the wholesale and retail markets?
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Relate to and develop our customer base.
- Visit customers to build, maintain and manage relationships at all levels.
- Seek opportunities to grow sales by proactively monitoring, promoting, and reviewing sales performance.
- Increase sales and customer/end user awareness.
Candidates would ideally reside within the territory to be covered (UK North) but all UK based applications would be considered from outside the territory.
You could be the person we are looking for.
An attractive salary, target related bonus, company car and other benefits are on offer dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to:
Closing date for applications: Monday 31st July 2023