HORSLYX™ ORIGINAL 5kg BALANCER
What is a Horslyx Original Balancer?
Horslyx Original Balancer will balance any nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing, helping to ensure your horse stays healthy and happy all year round.
When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, Original Balancer can counteract nutrient deficiencies in grass and forage whilst also being cost effective and extremely low in starch. Feeding Original Balancer costs from just 49p per day when feeding a 15kg Horslyx Balancer at the recommended intakes for an average 500kg horse.*
Original Balancer is suitable for all horses, from those at rest requiring a low calorie diet to performance horse who may require additional supplementation to meet their nutritional requirements.
We would like to offer one Horslyx Original 5kg Balancer to one lucky person. To enter simply tell us all the sizes the Original Balancer is made in.
Entries close at midnight on 31st January 2024.
Good luck! Terms & Conditions apply. Open to UK and ROI residents only. The judges decision is final. There will be no cash alternative. Horslyx reserves the right to amend the details of this competition at any time. Employees of Caltech are not eligible for entry. Entries close at 11.59pm 31/01/2024.
WIN A Horslyx Original 5kg Balancer!
Why should I feed Horslyx Original Balancer?
- When fed at the recommended intake level for your horse, alongside the correct amounts of good quality forage, Original Balancer removes the need for buckets of hard feed so is cost effective and will save you money.
- To provide a weatherproof feeding solution which is perfect for use both in the stable and in the field.
- There is no need to feed additional balancers and many horses and ponies thrive on a diet of just Horslyx and forage.
- Licking takes time and patience, which is perfect for horses that are stabled for long periods of time and can help reduce stress and boredom.
- Licking enhances saliva production, which helps support the digestive system.
- Perfect for older equines with poor dentition that struggle to eat hard feed.