WIN A 5KG HORSLYX GARLIC BALANCER AND 5KG HOLDER
Horslyx Garlic Balancer contains pure garlic oil to help provide a natural and effective way to help combat the problem of biting insects.
Independent research from two studies has concluded that Horslyx Garlic Balancer helps alleviate irritation caused by sweet itch and can reduce the irritation from flies and other biting insects whilst horses are at grass.
The 5kg Holder provides an ideal way of keeping your Horslyx clean and away from stable debris, as well as preventing it from being kicked or trodden on. The 5kg Holder comes with a detachable restrictor grill, helping to prevent a greedy horse or pony from over consuming.
What is in Horslyx Garlic Balancer?
- Garlic. This powerful plant has been fed to horses for hundreds of years for numerous health benefits. Feeding garlic as a fly repellent is not a new idea and works because high sulphur compounds in garlic are released through the skin via natural body secretions such as sweat, producing an invisible barrier that flies find repellent. Whilst still present around the horse, they seldom land on the skin and this significantly reduces the level of irritation and restlessness normally seen. Garlic is said to offer many year round health benefits.
- Powerful anti-oxidants, Vitamin E and Selenium plus chelated copper and zinc, to support and maintain a healthy immune system.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
We are offering one lucky person the chance to win a 5kg Horslyx Garlic Balancer this month and 5kg Holder. To enter, simply tell us one ingredient included in Horslyx Garlic Balancer
Entries close at midnight on 31st December 2019. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions apply. Open to UK and ROI residents only. The judges decision is final. There will be no cash alternative. Horslyx reserves the right to amend the details of this competition at any time. Employees of Caltech are not eligible for entry. Entries close at 11.59pm 31/12/2019.