WIN A 15KG HORSLYX MOBILITY BALANCER AND 15KG HOLDER
Horslyx Mobility Balancer contains a combination of ingredients for optimum joint support and contains Glucosamine HCl, MSM and Omega Oils. Independent research conducted at the University of Central Lancashire clearly demonstrated that Mobility Balancer can help reduce joint stiffness in otherwise clinically sound horses and used regularly will help maintain healthy supple joints.
The 15kg Holder provides an ideal way of keeping your Horslyx clean and away from stable debris, as well as preventing it from being kicked or trodden on.
What are the key ingredients in Horslyx Mobility Balancer?
- Glucosamine HCl is a glycoprotein present in joints and is an essential, natural component of ligaments, tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid, the liquid shock absorber which lubricates and cushions the joints during movement.
- Methyl sulphonyl methane, is a readily available source of organic sulphur, a key component of connective tissue, which is important for cartilage and joint support. MSM works in synchrony with glucosamine to help contribute to the overall health of connective tissue and maintain overall joint health, including mobility, flexibility and range of motion for comfortable movement. MSM also possesses antioxidant properties.
- Omega-3 Oils are essential fatty acids, which cannot be manufactured by the body and therefore must be obtained from the diet, play a useful role in supporting the immune system. The Omega-3 oils in Horslyx Mobility Balancer are from Linseed Oil. A horse’s natural diet can be low in Omega-3 so horses often need an additional source to provide these essential fatty acids for optimum health.
- A combination of powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E, Selenium, chelated Copper and Zinc are included to support and maintain a healthy immune system, which maximises the ability to support and aid healthy joint function.
- The Horslyx high specification vitamin, mineral and trace element package, which is ideal for balancing nutrient deficiencies in forage and grazing.
- High oil content for healthy skin and coat.
- Biotin, zinc and methionine for healthy hooves.
We are offering one lucky person the chance to win a 15kg Horslyx Mobility Balancer this month and 15kg Holder. To enter, simply tell us wher the research was carried out into Horslyx Mobility Balancer
Entries close at midnight on 31st March 2020. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions apply. Open to UK and ROI residents only. The judges decision is final. There will be no cash alternative. Horslyx reserves the right to amend the details of this competition at any time. Employees of Caltech are not eligible for entry. Entries close at 11.59pm 31/03/2020.